T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

This is such a great resource.

I am very new at using Corel Draw. I have the latest version of the software. I am trying to use the cutout lab and when I cut out the object and try to see the review, the screen freezes for a few seconds and comes back with an out of memory error. I have tried to delete a lot of old pictres but I still get the same thing.
I would appreciate any help with this. :(

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
starprince said:
Hello All,

This is such a great resource.

I am very new at using Corel Draw. I have the latest version of the software. I am trying to use the cutout lab and when I cut out the object and try to see the review, the screen freezes for a few seconds and comes back with an out of memory error. I have tried to delete a lot of old pictres but I still get the same thing.
I would appreciate any help with this. :(
More ram is a good start but I think you can actually allow more memory to the program itself. I may be wrong but some intensive programs have an adjustment for memory.

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
MotoskinGraphix said:
More ram is a good start but I think you can actually allow more memory to the program itself. I may be wrong but some intensive programs have an adjustment for memory.
This can be done but will slow the whole computer down if running Corel and other programs. Get more ram or a specific computer just for art.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts