T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think it's great, I love the way the t-shirts spin to see the back and I like the guy on stage! Maybe you need to make it more obvious how to buy the t-shirts and your shirts should be the priority on the site. Not too keen on the intro page, I just don't like them, sorry. I like all the designs, it will look even better when there are more to choose from.

Well done. Thumbs up

Lee

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Definitely like the style and flow of the site. The only concern would be users who wouldn't be able to load the site fast enough, nonetheless considering your demographic target I don't think this would be too much of an issue. Great site!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Shingo. I'd be inclined to lose the flash intro screen. I have a thread on here where people put what they most hated about sites and flash intros came way out on top.

I personally would like to see navigation links rather than clicking a back button, for no other reason than I might like to go in another direction, rather than backwards.

I would give consideration to an integrated cart, rather than sending people off to PayPal every time they click on an item. It can possibly lose you sales when you get more designs up.

With the description of the dark tee, I wasn't totally sure whether this was available in black and blue, or just the black suggested above. Think that definitely needs clarifying.

Generally a very eye catching site though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm not fond of the intro, particularly the music (my loud speaker volume scared me) but like the site's theme. It would be nice if I could see a closeup of the design as the side location doesn't offer this. Also, it would be nice if I could navigate from shirt to shirt without going back to the homepage.

Good luck!

·
Registered
584 Posts
I dig the site, ditch the flash intro. Instead, think of adding a home page with some content (text) that is optimized for search engines. Great look and feel!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the information that you have provided so far. This has been great feedback and I think I have an idea of what needs to be done to improve the site. Are there any sites out there that have nailed things just right as far as ease of use for a customer as well as pleasing to look at? Minimal use of flash? Thanks again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i like the site.
love the shirts, the creativity
i strongly dislike the flash page,
also "back" goes to it after looking at shirts.
look for doing a index page (homepage)

I would suggest getting a shopping cart so it will allow you to not be directed to paypal.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
What is this site meant to be about. Emphasizing the music and the party or selling shirts? Right now the shirts seem to be an afterthought. When you hit the home page after the flash intro, the first thing you're drawn to is not the shirts. They're just kind of over in the corner.

If the shirts are an afterthought and you're really attempting to do something else, than that works fine. If your main goal is to sell shirts; I would make the shirts more apparent.

It's a unique looking site. Not particularly my demographic, but well done. I would lose some of the flash though. Search engines can index it now, but text will work better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts