T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am also really interested in any info on this subject. I have a few people I am discussing a future venture with and wanna make sure payment is fair for all as well as I want to have right to the designs so there is no issues in the future. I am not interested in something for nothing but I also don't wanna blow loads of money on something that may or may not catch on as I am sure you all understand.

also does anyone have any samples of agreement on payment schedules, rights, and future trademarking?

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
well my partners and I intend on creating a brand.. and with 30 plus ideas on paper I am just wanting to protect those ideas for us in the long term. and considering they aren't thing I have seen on the norm I would like to ensure someone doesn't take a variation of my idea and run with it.. I know copies will be made at some point but the more protection the better in my mind.

for this reason I am having a NDA and contracts written for our contracted designers. I know myself am not interested in shorting anyone on their hard work and have intended bonuses in place for the best designs but I can't be responsible for other people morals.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.