T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has experience using Continental Clothing. What are their prices? I am starting my company and do not yet have a Tax ID # so I am unable to get a pricelist from them. Any info about them would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
117 Posts
kshirts68 said:
Was wondering if anyone has experience using Continental Clothing. What are their prices? I am starting my company and do not yet have a Tax ID # so I am unable to get a pricelist from them. Any info about them would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hey! They actually contacted me I guess they found me through the Pool Trade Show listings but their prices are good competitive with other brands. E-mail me @ [email protected] and I'll send you over their pricelist and I'll set you up with someone over there.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I have some continental clothing samples that are pretty cool.

Their prices are around the range of AmericanApparel/AlternativeApparel. Sort of the "premium blank" range I like to call it. Like $4-$6 per shirt depending on the style.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Anywhere cheaper than this for good quality? 4 or 5 isnt bad at all but i want ot explore all my options. Anyone have a sample from ContinentalClothing i can buy or even get for free so i can see the quality before i buy. I will pay shipping if needed. Or even send it back

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Jblack™ said:
Anywhere cheaper than this for good quality? 4 or 5 isnt bad at all but i want ot explore all my options. Anyone have a sample from ContinentalClothing i can buy or even get for free so i can see the quality before i buy. I will pay shipping if needed. Or even send it back
Your best bet for samples is to contact Continental directly:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=5018

There are other brands that are less than $4-$5 per shirt. It depends on your idea of "quality". I like M&O Knits t-shirts and I think they are less than $2 per shirt.

·
Registered
52 Posts
kshirts68 said:
Hi there guys,

We can still send you a pricelist even without a Tax ID #. We just want to make sure we don't end up selling directly to the public - that would hurt our clients.

Just call the office or you can always email me through the forum.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Is there any way you can get a pack of 10 but two of each size S-2X. I want a sample of each size but i dont want to have to buy 4 packs of 10 for S-XL. Either way, i might end up doing just that.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Is there any way you can get a pack of 10 but two of each size S-2X. I want a sample of each size but i dont want to have to buy 4 packs of 10 for S-XL.
You should contact Jacqui directly for sales questions like that :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got my samples ordered today. Shipping form NJ so they should be here in New York by Thursday. I hope these shirts i can run with becasue i need to decide soon what brand i will use. Everyone tells me theyre good quality though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Continental also has a New York showroom where you can see all their styles, colors, etc. By appointment only, so call or email their LA headquarters.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
i need a price list! thank you
Please read the information above to learn how to get a price list from Jacqui. No need to post here requesting one. You need to contact her directly.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey, i just ordered a bunch of stuff from them. possible the best customer servcie i have had lately. period! The samples are nice stuff, fashionable reasonably priced. I found the stuff very small for me. shirts/hoodies/underwear. Real euro stuff. I am about 5'10" with a decent build and the XL is vacuum packed to me! I am actually wearing one of the bamboo shirts right now (really nice). I wont be ordering from them again. Which actually upsets me. I loved everything except sizing and also I am in Canada (was destroyed on taxes and brokerage fees/duty and anyone else who wanted to tax me for something! not their fault) I was also over charged for shipping. They called me the next day to say sorry and credit me back. No fuss. Great company. I am limited in Canada with some supplyers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello everyone,

First forum post but I've been looking over everything for a while. I'm wondering if anyone could pm me a continental price list. I am looking into using them for hoodies and some other stuff on their line.

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
how much did the samples cost? and how did u get them>did you call their line or did u place it through the website. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
okay. i was just accepted to their thing ok. and i added a few things in my cart like samples ok. ( i live in california ) so i typed in my address and im all happy right. then shipping came up as $100!!!! what the heck! i dont want 2 day shipping. i want 7-10. but theres no option. help

1 - 20 of 21 Posts