T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Joker here,

Does anybody have any contacts in Bali for getting tees and other clothing made and printed. We have a great brand idea but need a reliable source of tees and gear.

I know that there are expats on the beautify island of Bali that would be looking for extra work but I need to find them?

I have heard that there are is a group of Aussies that run business's over there and they all drink at a certain bar.

If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

Joker:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would also love to know any source in Bali that cuts and sews.

Bali + Business = Awesome.

Kind regards

Callan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Go for a holiday and sort it out on the beach with a couple of cold ones he he

·
Registered
2 Posts
Really the only successful way to find the perfect match up of quality and price is to do what we did
Our business demands top quality in style, material, and printing as we wanted limited edition ts etc

We live in Bali and it still took a few months to get things sorted exactly the way we wanted them to be
There are literally hundreds of options here and every single one says exactly the same thing
'Yes boss... We can do that no problem'
Then 99.9% let you down on the very first trial order

You must be exact with every detail
You must get confirmation that they understand what exact means because they forget very quickly
You must put time lines in place and fully expect them not to be adhered to
Tomorrow means "some time in the future"
You must have done your homework and know which type of printing etc you want used and the type and quality of the inks etc etc etc
You must get someone to ensure that the fabric you bought is the fabric used in the ts for your first orders
There is a huge price difference between 20s 30s 32s 40s and the various polyesters etc etc $$$$
If they can save 2cents per ts by altering something slightly they will do it without hesitation $$$$$
95% of the manufacturers here do only one process
But their cousin uncle auntie etc is always the very best at the other things required $$$$$
Their cousin etc also gives them a sling for giving them work $$$$
A printer usually offers one style of printing
He will outsource anything different $$$$
Most ts manufacturers have fixed styles even though they promise to copy anything you send them

If you need to get more details on what we found as good bad and ugly just pm me here or drop me a mail
Peter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Really the only successful way to find the perfect match up of quality and price is to do what we did
Our business demands top quality in style, material, and printing as we wanted limited edition ts etc

We live in Bali and it still took a few months to get things sorted exactly the way we wanted them to be
There are literally hundreds of options here and every single one says exactly the same thing
'Yes boss... We can do that no problem'
Then 99.9% let you down on the very first trial order

You must be exact with every detail
You must get confirmation that they understand what exact means because they forget very quickly
You must put time lines in place and fully expect them not to be adhered to
Tomorrow means "some time in the future"
You must have done your homework and know which type of printing etc you want used and the type and quality of the inks etc etc etc
You must get someone to ensure that the fabric you bought is the fabric used in the ts for your first orders
There is a huge price difference between 20s 30s 32s 40s and the various polyesters etc etc $$$$
If they can save 2cents per ts by altering something slightly they will do it without hesitation $$$$$
95% of the manufacturers here do only one process
But their cousin uncle auntie etc is always the very best at the other things required $$$$$
Their cousin etc also gives them a sling for giving them work $$$$
A printer usually offers one style of printing
He will outsource anything different $$$$
Most ts manufacturers have fixed styles even though they promise to copy anything you send them

If you need to get more details on what we found as good bad and ugly just pm me here or drop me a mail
Peter
Hi,

We are in Melbourne Australia, would like to find a good supplier of t-shirts there in Bali... we do direct to garment printing can you help?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

We are in Melbourne Australia, would like to find a good supplier of t-shirts there in Bali... we do direct to garment printing can you help?
Are you still looking for a Bali source of TShirt Blanks? I do DTG here in Bali and could not find a good source of blanks so I have started making my own - I do Mens & Ladies & Kids, Tees and Tanks - mostly in a nice 100% cotton 40s ...

If you are interested, let me know ([email protected])

Thanks

Ross

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd love to know do decent shire makers for women 100% cotton jersey with a print to go on front and sleeve. Must be high quality. Thanks Belinda

1 - 11 of 11 Posts