T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Keep working on building name recognition because your asking people to wear your name but not giving them anything in return at this point. Also I wouldn't buy from you because your limited addition is a piggy back item, in that you are piggy backing on an exceptionally large and successful brand and franchise. I think disney would have a legitimate infringement case against you and for me and a lot of others out there that immediately make us question your ethics and under mind your perceived trustworthiness. In other words "you steal from Disney, are you gonna steal from me."

The blog lacks any kind of content and the shop is like so many others out there. Canned big cartel doesn't stand out to me.

I am guessing there is a reason that your hot getting any responses to this thread. Perhaps you should ask more significant or specific questions rather the. "bumping" your own thread. If people aren't bumping it for you then perhaps its time to reevaluate your approach.

You put it out there so, hope the feedback helps.

My two cents. Toss them in a well and make a wish.

· Registered
59 Posts
I think the blog needs work, and i dont see how its a blog if it isnt consistent. If youre not blogging often, someone else SHOULD be. I think the store is simple and to the point and it serves its purpose. Just add some more creativity to it

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I definitely agree with the blog needs to be updated more Im trying to at least have one post a day so that its active and I understand the Disney thing is it because I used the face the font or the whole design together because from what I understand gloved cartoon hands isn't just there's and the font is available for download for free on font sites

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea I saw it on a free font site....is that really stealing? Probably the likeness of the D!! Idk I'm still new myself and copyright trademark stuff is confusing. How much did bigcartel charge u for the site?? R u on twitter?
Yeah it's Dre' Moton (@adD_Apparel) on Twitter forgot that one lol I'm currently using the $9.99 plan

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am guessing there is a reason that your hot getting any responses to this thread. Perhaps you should ask more significant or specific questions rather the. "bumping" your own thread. If people aren't bumping it for you then perhaps its time to reevaluate your approach.
Well I'm basically looking for reviews and feedback on the general look and function of the sites, the content, and the products (designs, image previews, price)

· Registered
820 Posts
I just need some constructive criticism on my sites all is welcome thank you

Blog- ADD Apparel
Shop- ADD Apparel — Home
Facebook- ADD Apparel | Facebook

And again thank you
This is pretty good blog design and well themed, but your site has pretty error, like you need some content on it. Put a attractive banner then this, remove this sub domain use proper domain. Fb like page cover picture is not good change it and put a shiny image.

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is pretty good blog design and well themed, but your site has pretty error, like you need some content on it. Put a attractive banner then this, remove this sub domain use proper domain. Fb like page cover picture is not good change it and put a shiny image.
I am confused with your second sentence and what do you mean shiny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.