T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having trouble connecting via the official app or Tapatalk. I haven't been able to connect pretty much the whole day. It's not the app because it is working on other forums.

Is the forum server side plugin acting up?

Is there a forum status thread or anything?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble connecting via the official app or Tapatalk. I haven't been able to connect pretty much the whole day. It's not the app because it is working on other forums.

Is the forum server side plugin acting up?

Is there a forum status thread or anything?

I haven't been able to use the iPad or iPhone to access the forums for a while now. It's been at lease 6-7 hours.

I can get there through a traditional browser though, just not through the app. I dunno. I'm sure they're aware. Right?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like its fixed. Lol. Since I got an iPad I dont use my laptop much for browsing and forums. It's amazing how familiar things become in such a short amount of time.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Looks like its fixed. Lol. Since I got an iPad I dont use my laptop much for browsing and forums. It's amazing how familiar things become in such a short amount of time.
It's already fixed?

I was having the problem yesterday and I let the developers know about it, but I didn't know it would be fixed already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.