T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I have to say congratulations to someone who has taken me off the hook... lol... ;)

Will, congrats on your black shirt! :) I now bequeath to you all the jokes on getting one in an efficient time frame... lol. :D

Thank you for all the helpful posts you've made since you joined, and thank you for making as many as you did. I am quite relieved to pass the torch, haha...

Enjoy the shirt, welcome to the black shirt club.. lol... best wishes. :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Congrats! I think that was the fastest black shirt I've seen since I joined (although I've only been a member since March!)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thank you everyone for your kind comments. :)

Sorry Kelly, but as Lou could have put it, you will always be Mrs Type_IT to the rest of us. Your title and reputation are therefore completely safe...;)

I am now wearing my tee in the colour of my choice. Man.. I HATE white tees. Wish I didn't have to sell the darned things.:D

Always amuses me that we can put man on the moon, place an entire movie on a thin circle of plastic, communicate with people instantly all around the world, but we can't direct transfer print onto a dark tee.:confused:

:):):):):)

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Congrats Will on your black shirt, I have to say you might have made to the black shirt club the quickest :)

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Kelly, but as Lou could have put it, you will always be Mrs Type_IT to the rest of us. Your title and reputation are therefore completely safe...;)

NIce Try!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, sorry, Dude!!! Can't get out of it!!!
Haahahahahaa, I didn't want it either but its *Yours* and you are stuck with IT!! :D;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts