T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to be the first to throw out a big Congrats to Solmu and Girlzndollz for the MHM this year :) You both totally deserve it, as you are both very helpful and give some of the most thought out posts I have seen. I am sure all the others appreciate you two just as much as I do.

Reactions: Girlzndollz

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Thank you, Sunny, and thank you, Rodney for the contest, and a big Congratulations to Solmu and Qriz! :)

Thank you to those who took the time to vote for me, it is a real honor. The biggest honor I really have, though, is being a part of this forum. I've learned way more than I can ever give back, and the friends I have made here - well - priceless.

You are a great bunch of people who keep me logging back on for more chit-chat, learning together, sharing of knowledge, and the comaraderie that is the heart of this forum.

There are so many folks on here who are so helpful to me, who I want to thank again and again. You should know who you are, I tell you all the time!!! Lol!! :D

Thanks again, I got butterflies when I read the post, that was really neat of you guys to vote for me! Thank you! :) I'm really humbled. :)

Oh PS: Speaking of humbled, I am so glad to share this with Solmu, my gosh, right there is an honor in itself!

Peace to all! :)

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Thank you, Sunny, and thank you, Rodney for the contest, and a big Congratulations to Solmu and Qriz! :)

Thank you to those who took the time to vote for me, it is a real honor. The biggest honor I really have, though, is being a part of this forum. I've learned way more than I can ever give back, and the friends I have made here - well - priceless.

You are a great bunch of people who keep me logging back on for more chit-chat, learning together, sharing of knowledge, and the comaraderie that is the heart of this forum.

There are so many folks on here who are so helpful to me, who I want to thank again and again. You should know who you are, I tell you all the time!!! Lol!! :D

Thanks again, I got butterflies when I read the post, that was really neat of you guys to vote for me! Thank you! :) I'm really humbled. :)

Oh PS: Speaking of humbled, I am so glad to share this with Solmu, my gosh, right there is an honor in itself!

Peace to all! :)
As the first winner of the MHM I want to say congradulations. it is a badge of honor. Wear it well. Lou (badalou)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You're welcome Kelly.... LOL :)

You and Solmu both ensure that Rodney remembers to ship your free winners tee shirts out. Make sure you get a brand name too.. :D

Well done both.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Good job not only for the winners but for any and all the members that help with problems. Good job Rodney and the mods for keeping this place in tip top shape. Good job for the testers and errr...the retesters on old and new products. Great to have Lewis back. Fred and Richard over in the screenprinting threads have been super helpful. Pats on the back for everyong and keep up the positive good work.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate both Kelly and Lewis for their award. I want to also thank each of them for their tireless efforts to help others. I wish you both the best and hope you continue the good work. I also was shocked to see my name mentioned and would like to thank all that cast votes for me. I think being mentioned with the likes of Kelly,Lewis,and the other nominees is truly a great honor. Best regards ........ JB

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.