T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I want to do some t's and sweats for a friends team BUT... I am confused on the types of vinyl out there. My sign vinyl supplier has some heat transfer material that they call pvc. don't know the brand but it feels / looks heavy on their swatches - like pvc. My question is, Do all the vinyls feel like this? Upon reading on the net there are some vinyls that look like or close to screen printing. Are these the Thermo-flex types out there? where can i see a sample close up pic? And last but not least, any suppliers in Alberta / Edmonton area?
Thanks!

· Registered
334 Posts
Hey Bill, Try imprintables warehouse, ask for Mike. He will send you out samples of Eco film. I use it and its really great stuff. The link is to your left. Tell him I sent you. Bob

· Registered
1,195 Posts
i agree with thrmoflex......although i still dont think any of the roll materials feel or look like screen printing. but in some cases people like the look of thermoflex better than screen printing. its a different look, but dont get your hopes up high about it looking like its screen printed, unless its a plastisol transfer. just my opnion:)

· Registered
445 Posts
i agree with thrmoflex......although i still dont think any of the roll materials feel or look like screen printing. but in some cases people like the look of thermoflex better than screen printing. its a different look, but dont get your hopes up high about it looking like its screen printed, unless its a plastisol transfer. just my opnion:)
i like thermflex too, but eco film has a screen print look to it. imo therm is heavier than eco film. for some garment decor i only use eco film because of it's feel and weight. both r excellnt products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.