T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i have recently just bought my first computer, an imac. I am wanting to buy a printer and scanner to run alongside the imac. I dont have the first clue where to start? I am gonna need a printer that produces high quality A3 transparencies but i also need a A3 scanner, is it best to have separate machines or all in one? Whats good?
thanks
tom

·
Administrator
14,640 Posts
Unless you need a workhorse standalone scanner, I see no reason not to buy an all-in-one. Were you interested in inkjet or laser?

What country are you in. Have you browsed the apple website? I just bought a mac for my kids and it came with a free printer. Did you look into that?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yo joe im based in the UK, when i bought the mac i got a fairly good deal just on the price but no free printer. I was thinking inkjet printer but only becasuse thats what i had heard alot of people talk about in other posts? I have been looking at A3 scanners and they are quite pricey the epson ones especially, anyone know of a good reasonable priced good quality A3 scanner, a do alot of my artwork drawings etc in A3 so i need to scan then in really good. As far as the printer goes still no clue, i have about £300 to spend on a printer.
any help would be great
thanks
tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts