T-Shirt Forums banner

Conde Reveal S Question

80K views 247 replies 60 participants last post by  sthasitall 
#1 ·
Hello, I have a question for the folks at Conde with regard to the new paper coming out soon for sublimation onto cotton shirts.

With the R&D now complete, I was wondering if this process works better on one brand of t-shirts or another.

Thanks for the info!

Rob Hasty

#2 ·
That is an age old question for all transfer paper and maybe for DTG. I do not have an answer other than wash the first shirt. If I do have a wash ability call, it is usually Gildan. But is that because Gildan is very popular? Some years ago I contacted an R&D person at Gildan and ask why I had issues with waging and he said that they used thread thickening agents that could interfere with wash ability. So my advice regardless of the decorating method is to test and verify. And of course some issues are improper transfer technique like not enough pressure. For the Reveal paper we noted excellent wash ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 ·
You are about to make a ton of money if this works well and is cost effective.

Will you have wide format film or only sheets?
What is the cost?
Only white and lights I think I heard you mention in the YouTube video. Correct?
You say it has some hand. How does it compare to screen print and print-n-cut materials?

Nice work....this looks close to the holy grail...add a white "backer" so it works on darks and you may have the complete answer.

#20 ·
I am a client/customer and have called in at least three times a week for the past month to be told they have no idea when it is coming out or they are given any information. When I mention the information I have found on the web its like I am speaking greek and they don't understand anything. The best I can get is I will call you when it is available. I requested that it just be shipped to me as I would rather buy it than to be told it is sold out and I doubt that will even happen.

#25 ·
That should have been communicated instead of telling people Mid-March, Last week in March. First week in April... people are waiting and then when the date comes they call to be disappointed as you know this is a product many small business owners will find very useful and those who know about it are excited to test it.

The launch your company has put out announcing dates that are nothing but empty promises is bad business. Then you opt for a soft launch at the end of it all. SMH.

We will see what next week will bring.

#27 ·
Thank you David for bringing us what sounds like a fantastic product. I'm excited as well. I know things happen so I'm not here to beat Conde up over launch dates. I rather have a late launch of a game changing product than no product at all!! I will say though, I was really hoping for a 13x19 size I could use with my Ricoh like the Textprint HR? Hopefully I can get with Sandi and possibly snag a Reveal -S before they're gone!! Really
looking forward it!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.