T-Shirt Forums banner
41 - 60 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
The per sheet price isnt very good but i wouldn't expect the pricing to be great on the first release of this considering theres nothing like it.

However, I would be really curious in pricing on Rolls. Is that info available yet not sure where to look for it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Pricing came out today. I think the ordering page will be up tomorrow or Friday. Tomorrow all sales reps will be trained by getting each of them to print and transfer their favorite graphics. Will post photos on Facebook! I think shipping will be Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you the sole vendor of this product? I ask because another seller is listing the same thing in an 11x17 sheet size

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pricing came out today. I think the ordering page will be up tomorrow or Friday. Tomorrow all sales reps will be trained by getting each of them to print and transfer their favorite graphics. Will post photos on Facebook! I think shipping will be Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Are you the sole vendor of this product? I ask because another seller is listing the same thing in an 11x17 sheet size
It is listed as "Reveal S 11x17" @ $4.00 a sheet. I just visited the site its out of stock.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Please contact me with help trouble shooting and feedback. Remember to use the presets for Ricoh & Virtuoso printers. Also put a white piece of paper in the bottom of your paper tray. I have seen a number of cases where the printer mis feeds because it can't see the trailing edge of the film.

41 - 60 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.