T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 40 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kerri C is my rep. now my old rep left the company. All I can say now is I will believe it when I see it. You all have given about three different date to then announce an issue with finalizing detail with manuf.,cutting, etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That should have been communicated instead of telling people Mid-March, Last week in March. First week in April... people are waiting and then when the date comes they call to be disappointed as you know this is a product many small business owners will find very useful and those who know about it are excited to test it.

The launch your company has put out announcing dates that are nothing but empty promises is bad business. Then you opt for a soft launch at the end of it all. SMH.

We will see what next week will bring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you David for bringing us what sounds like a fantastic product. I'm excited as well. I know things happen so I'm not here to beat Conde up over launch dates. I rather have a late launch of a game changing product than no product at all!! I will say though, I was really hoping for a 13x19 size I could use with my Ricoh like the Textprint HR? Hopefully I can get with Sandi and possibly snag a Reveal -S before they're gone!! Really
looking forward it!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you David for bringing us what sounds like a fantastic product. I'm excited as well. I know things happen so I'm not here to beat Conde up over launch dates. I rather have a late launch of a game changing product than no product at all!! I will say though, I was really hoping for a 13x19 size I could use with my Ricoh like the Textprint HR? Hopefully I can get with Sandi and possibly snag a Reveal -S before they're gone!! Really
looking forward it!!!
I believe the thanks goes to Vivid Chemical the company that developed the product which is being sold through Conde.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yes. You will see lots from this great group of folks. Will do a webinar to introduce you to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have heard there are some graphic concerns about certain types of artwork. Can you elaborate on this. I realize its still limited to white or lite fabrics, I realize it still has a hand, but I thought I read about some limitations. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'd would rather wait and get a finished product than rush to shelf with issues. Its not a perfect world. I'll have to make due with the shirt that David pressed for me in Dallas. I hold it softly and pet it ever so slightly... ;)

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
227 Posts
I for one am excited for the launch even if it is in two weeks or next month. I also don't really care who is making the product although I'm that info was shared in some off handed attempt to make Conde look bad. Believe it or not Conde doesn't actually make the vast majority of what they sell. That's their business model. I'm also not going to be shocked when I order and it is already back-ordered. These things happen.

This is the first time I have ever wished for a dislike option on posts. 6 times to be exact just in this thread. Hazarding a guess, probably a regular member that created a new account just to spout off and be anonymous so that Conde doesn't tell him/her to get bent.

Snickers indeed!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Pricing came out today. I think the ordering page will be up tomorrow or Friday. Tomorrow all sales reps will be trained by getting each of them to print and transfer their favorite graphics. Will post photos on Facebook! I think shipping will be Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I received my email today confirming that I would not be credited for the 43 damaged Vapor fashion fit tees I sent back. Mind you, outside of the 30 day invoice limit which was something I was aware of but that's ok. So, I thought, hmmm, 43 tees total roughly $185 right Mr. Gross? Money that came out of my wallet. Not to mention the $25 it cost to ship. So I looked up how much I've spent with Conde. And it was approximately $15,000 if not more. Not to mention the people that I have referred to you. $15,000 dollars compared to $185 dollars in damaged tees that "CONDE" shipped me makes this an absolute disgrace. I was looking forward to the Reveal-S??? Forget about it. You've lost a loyal customer.

My apologies everyone. I know this isn't the correct forum for this but I really needed to speak my mind:) So thank you. I've spoken highly about this company for years so to get screwed over like this speaks volumes.

21 - 40 of 248 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.