T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
That is an age old question for all transfer paper and maybe for DTG. I do not have an answer other than wash the first shirt. If I do have a wash ability call, it is usually Gildan. But is that because Gildan is very popular? Some years ago I contacted an R&D person at Gildan and ask why I had issues with waging and he said that they used thread thickening agents that could interfere with wash ability. So my advice regardless of the decorating method is to test and verify. And of course some issues are improper transfer technique like not enough pressure. For the Reveal paper we noted excellent wash ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Well, we have already released it to some early clients. We opted for a soft launch to get feedback. Mass launch looks like next week. Are you a Conde client?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Pricing came out today. I think the ordering page will be up tomorrow or Friday. Tomorrow all sales reps will be trained by getting each of them to print and transfer their favorite graphics. Will post photos on Facebook! I think shipping will be Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Please contact me with help trouble shooting and feedback. Remember to use the presets for Ricoh & Virtuoso printers. Also put a white piece of paper in the bottom of your paper tray. I have seen a number of cases where the printer mis feeds because it can't see the trailing edge of the film.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Partnernet is for technical resources. To get sample just order using the shopping cart. Once you become a Conde client your partnernet access will be turned on.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
For those testing Reveal here are top issues:

1. Your press is running hotter than the display indicates. It will begin to melt reveal and leave a polymer edge on shirt and on platen. Easy to wipe from the platen.

2. Lint roll shirt and do a quick pre press. Actually important.

3. Use our reveal presets. Not available for Mac yet. Call and we will manually create on Ricoh printers.

Epson dyesub: doing good.

Put piece of white paper in bottom of tray with Reveal sheets on top.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
That is a strong sign your pressing is running hotter than the display indicates. I have never scorched cotton at that time/temp. Do you have a temperature probe?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.