T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello: I am not sure exactly where this post should go. I have a computer servicing 2 cutters. 1 cutter is a US cutter the other is an SB. I have Corel 11 on the computer. But I cannot get it to work on the SB cutter.It works fine on the US Cutter. I am not sure right now if SB is Cutter name or its a software program. Anyway its another cutter. How can I get Corel on the SB cutter ? Thank You Quick replies are sure appreciated.
Thank you So much

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Go to your printer/scanner folder in your control panel and see if the cutter is there. If it is you have to click it to cut to it. Same as you do with different printers.

Reactions: jws1

· Registered
1,965 Posts
The Creation is not going to show up as a printer in windows. That cutter is driven by a program such as Sign Blazer Elements or Flexi. The software would need to have the driver integrated into it in order to work with the Creation.

Yes, it is an inexpensive cutter. They are not my favorite cutters to work with, however there are people that like them and have success using them.

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Creation is not going to show up as a printer in windows. That cutter is driven by a program such as Sign Blazer Elements or Flexi. The software would need to have the driver integrated into it in order to work with the Creation.

Yes, it is an inexpensive cutter. They are not my favorite cutters to work with, however there are people that like them and have success using them.
Thanks Nick...do u have any idea what it would cost me to have Corel integrated into the CREATION cutter? I need to find an inexpensive way to get both cutters on Corel. Thank You So much..:D

· Registered
1,965 Posts
You will not be able to send to your Creation using Corel Draw. Your best bet is to design in Corel Draw, export your file as one of the formats Sign Blazer Elements accepts, and import your file into Sign Blazer Elements. You can then send your job from there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.