T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could somebody please tell me where I could purchase the equipment for compressing tees?

Thanks a lot!!!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
If I had to hazard a guess I'd say the poster was looking at some kind of vacuum packing machine...? I don't know, that was a pretty non-specific request.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Wow, I wonder what effect that would have on a transfer?

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I'd prefer not to put my screenprinted t-shirts through that kind of trauma either. Or the shirt itself for that matter. It just seems really needless.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I received a tee like that for my son once. It was cool because they had a product that went along with the shirt and the shirt itself was free.

Without thinking about the damage of the design I would never sell someone a shirt like that. When I buy a shirt I want to put it on. I don't want to wash it first. I want to at least enjoy that brand new look and feel.

I think it's a fine idea for freebie shirts but don't sell someone one of those.
Why not try creative packaging? For instance this site sells there tees packaged like tennis balls. http://www.tennistease.com/

My site deals with a lot of graphic/ graffiti artist so I'm thinking about maybe having cardboard frames made and framing the tees for package.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts