T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen reviews on this site for Sawgrass' FabricMaker Ink that is available for the Ricoh SG3110DN. I'm curious how this compares to Chromablast and also the Epson DuraBrite inks. My sales rep at a popular company amongst this group told me to steer clear of Chromablast - a pretty strong statement for a salesguy!

Thank you for your valuable input!

Sawgrass Technologies - FabricMaker Personal Professional Textile Ink and Inkjet Fabrics

· Registered
6,579 Posts
I haven't seen reviews on this site for Sawgrass' FabricMaker Ink that is available for the Ricoh SG3110DN. I'm curious how this compares to Chromablast and also the Epson DuraBrite inks. My sales rep at a popular company amongst this group told me to steer clear of Chromablast - a pretty strong statement for a salesguy!

Thank you for your valuable input!

Sawgrass Technologies - FabricMaker Personal Professional Textile Ink and Inkjet Fabrics
Fabric Maker = Apples
Chromablast = Oranges

Chromablast ink is for tshirt transfers using SG own transfer paper, fabric maker is to print on actual pieces of fabric.

Chromablast vs. Durabrite ...

Durabrite will color shift slightly when heat pressed whereas Chromablast was made for tshirt transfer. Having said that both inks are too expensive. You can get a better result and spend less money using Cobra Pigment inks or MIS associates Heat transfer inks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.