T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
244 Posts
I guess it all depends on your target market. I'm 20 and I would most likely not checkout that clothing brand, but that doesn't mean nobody will look at it. I guess it all depends on what you're bringing to the table and who's buying from you.

· Registered
2,498 Posts
I just watched the video...

Um...

I should be totally offended but I was giggling. Then I should have been offended some more but I was still laughing.

Then I had to watch one of the suggested videos called "I Just Had Sex" and realized that I've seen that one before. It was just as funny watching it this time. But I digress.

Okay, to answer your question, LikeABaus TShirts is a cute and funny brand name... but you want to keep in mind that you want something that will last. Don't just go with something trendy. Make sure that it's something you will be comfortable with 20 years from now. Or even 2 years from now.

I hope you do well with your new business! :)

· Registered
253 Posts
Is the name already chosen?...if so, we're too late to matter. Companies name themselves Apple or Steve's Shirts so they can grow and change. Naming a company after a trend is never a good idea, unless it is your passion and you have no plans to leave it...then go for it !

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No. I'm asking for opinions... Its not going to be a long term thing either... I'm still at school and I'm just doing as a hobby :)

I thought of doing these categories of designs:

-Memes
-Dictionary Definitions: pro·gram·mer (n) An organism capable of converting caffeine into code...
-Humour in General
-Dubstep: Focusing designs somehow on music :)

How do these ideas sound?

· Registered
2,285 Posts
You can have as many company brand names a you want, there are no limitations It's a trend..look at Ed Hardy sure it just a guys name but it's still around. Big dogs was simple and features a big dog.
use your name as a theme..then move into the next the theme.

Start with a corporate name (something professional) and do DBA under them.
Just like the two names you picked out.

The trolling one is great, you can't imagine how many ideas come to my head about that one same with your first one.

But they have been around for awhile do you gotta looks around for other ppl who jumped on that as soon as it's came out...

"I am on a boat"..omg just the words flippy flopies is enough to make me laugh.

Have fun..there is no right it wrong answer. Trends are what make people famous you just have to work hard to keep it going.

· Registered
3,633 Posts
Really, Ty? I learn more about you every day.

Tell me, what part of the video/song was your favorite???
Steeeeeephanieeeeee!!!

I know you admire me a great deal and have me on a pretty high pedestal. On one hand that's good. It gives me cause to be conscious of how I behave and the image I put forward. However it can at times be quite daunting to live up to such an image of perfection.
(Please don't read my "mice" post)
Now I will admit that seeing the OP's "Likeabaus", my first thought was the German school Bauhaus...the whole art, architecture, music, graphics movement.
Now that being said (and to address your question), telling you my favorite parts would probably only serve to diminish your high opinion of me, and I can't have that. Heck, I'm still dealing with the possible tarnishing from admitting I even watched the video and thought it was funny.

(I really do want to tell you though...LOL!!)

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You can have as many company brand names a you want, there are no limitations It's a trend..look at Ed Hardy sure it just a guys name but it's still around. Big dogs was simple and features a big dog.
use your name as a theme..then move into the next the theme.

Start with a corporate name (something professional) and do DBA under them.
Just like the two names you picked out.

The trolling one is great, you can't imagine how many ideas come to my head about that one same with your first one.

But they have been around for awhile do you gotta looks around for other ppl who jumped on that as soon as it's came out...

"I am on a boat"..omg just the words flippy flopies is enough to make me laugh.

Have fun..there is no right it wrong answer. Trends are what make people famous you just have to work hard to keep it going.
What do you mean by DBA?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.