T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was poring over old threads in search of a woman's regular sized nicely shaped tee and came across a post recommending companycasuals.com.
I went there and Eureka! they had some great tees made by Port Authority. They look perfect.
But it said Call for pricing and, you won't believe this, there was no company info or phone number anywhere on the site. I looked on every page. They must not get many phone calls. Does anyone know how to contact them?
Thanks a lot,
Pam

·
Registered
1 Posts
Company casuals has the most horrible customer service EVER!
Arlys Olson which is the lady that you will be dealing for having your shirts done is rude, not caring, does not answer fast, and at the day of doing business (which we would pay in cash for a minimum of 10 shirts and we referred her a company with 10 employees +) she decided to bail on us just because my wife couldn't show up at the meeting and I requested a sample shirt for be borrow for 2 days.

I've been waiting for this meeting for over a week and now I'll have to start all over again. Time is money and this woman obviously don't have any idea how to do business and care less about her customers. Who wants to deal with a company like this? Frustrated!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Company casuals has the most horrible customer service EVER!
Arlys Olson which is the lady that you will be dealing for having your shirts done...
dsftitlife, Company Casuals is not one specific company. It is an online apparel catalog that can be generic or customized and put on any one of thousands of screen printers' websites. The Company Casuals catalog is provided to apparel decorators by one of our suppliers and any person you talked to was not a "Company Casuals" representative but an independent operator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts