T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my favourite company t-shirt I own is from this place : http://www.samtherecordman.com/content.xml?cid=about_sams

Not only this Icon sells music from a street retail store they sell a few t-shirts too.... can you imagine having your t-shirt designs next to the top selling music rack...

does anyone here sell their shirts in clubs, surf shops etc... ? i think maybe we are all into the web sales too much and ignoring the sales potential of local " Companies "..., better yet, some companies own other companies and your designs may end up in a bunch of retail stores... may be i'm dreaming a little. :)

any thoughts on that ?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yup, sometimes we should change our usual mind. i appreciate your advice, and thinking of maybe we could sell our garments into our local market, i think our designs and price will be attractive.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vivi said:
Yup, sometimes we should change our usual mind.
yeah, that makes sense.
Why not take it to the " Companies ", there is probably less competition in your local market then on the web.

Does that make sense ?

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
There's a lot of dicussion here about getting your product into stores, shops, etc. It's not all just web stuff :)

Tradeshows can help with that, pounding the pavement can help with that as well. There's some good information here about getting your t-shirts in shops.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MissC said:
Even the local paper advertisement section wil allow at least word of mouth which we all know spreads like germs.
yeah, cheap too .... and thats the best part. :)

word of mouth is best and thats what keeps you in business.

Beware of lipservice tho, that spreads like wild fire. Not good for business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts