T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No issues during the unpacking, crating and packaging was strong. Everything was really well packed.

Machine are compact and lightweight, from unpacking to set up this is less than an hour, no need to be 2 people to move the machines.

Rip installed was the easiest I had so far, no Codemeter or Sentinel HASP to install, just install the RIP fast, plug your USB software Key and you are done.

I like the Kent ink bag delivery system, I never had ink bag before.

What happens if I push to the red button, missile launching ? lol

Firing test this afternoon.

Thank you Lazo for the usefull email, and installation video.
I didn"t took time to get back in touch, but I will when things come down :)

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
After a week and around 400 units printed, here is my 1st print on dark with design for testing purpose.

Sorry for the quality of the image it is a $30 camera...

White are bright, Marvel Red is Red as hell, RIP do a nice job, very easy to use, select print mode you want, open file, send, done.
For this range of printer, it print fast, you will be surprise.
Hand of the print is soft to the touch and not too heavy.

Spectra pretreater, little awesome machine, I agree 100000% with this review here, for the price you can' t be wrong, and with time saving compare to wagner, it pay for itself.

Next week I will be able to post picture of my final setup, and that will be the conclusion of this post :)

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Here is the end, to conclude this post.
I am an happy customer, conviced that I made the right choice.

Here is my final setup, only is missing my bag IV pole.

For those in Europe,

For your cleaning solution or else

Modélisme Carburant Bouteille de réservoir avec Flex buse de remplissage 500 ml partCore Moteur Nitro # 240051: Amazon.fr: Jeux et Jouets

Fit Perfectly the Spectra base

Carrello beta c51 codice 051000002 colore grigio con 3 ripiani portautensili e capacità di carico 200 kg | Atecnica.it - Automazione, ferramenta, elettronica

For you ink line

Cablox 4205 Guide câble Lot de 2 (Import Royaume Uni): Amazon.fr: Fournitures de bureau

Very Cool ligthing

ProPlus 440054 Baladeuse Cob LED Rechargeable: Amazon.fr: Auto et Moto

US cord

Multiprise US Japon 110V 6 prise interrupteur USA: Amazon.fr: Luminaires et Eclairage

I made a tough decision, but the printing time gap between epson 48xx and 3000 is so huge time to move on to better technoloy,
today was a trash days, ugly bloody, as I throw all my polyprint printers.
They can fly, proof here.

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Salut,

Je n'avais pas vu ton message.

J'ai eu un problème d'encre qui a pourri ma vie, mais c'est réglé maintenant, et l'imprimante en elle même n'est nullement en cause.

Elles marchent bien !

Ca reste tout de même du numérique, donc entretien régulier à faire, et quelques pannes mineures par ci par là, comme toutes les machines !

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Je te conseil plutôt la t-dozer, question support au moins il y aura qqu'un pour répondre.
Il y a déjà des français qui ont commandé les pièces.

Pour l'encre, je suis passé de IA à Dupont.

L'encre Dupont tu peux la trouver en France dans tout le réseau de polyprint & DTG Brand aussi.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.