T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh, I am sorry, last night I should have gone to bed instead.

I live in France, and despite the distance and timezone, I was surprise I could get a quote for spectra printers in less than 2 days.

Jay always answer my calls, and was really helpful to fine tuned the final quote real fast.

I was after a similar printer from one of their competitor, and despite many many emails and phone calls, I could not get a final quote after many weeks ! and that was really frustrating .

So who would you trust more if you are 4.762 miles from USA ?
Printer specifications is important, so is communication and support.

I made my choice and I am about to make a bank wire transfer.

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, This is the 1st thing I asked for after reading hoosier13 post.

2 printers with base, and an extra printing unit without base.

I like the idea to rotate the base, so I can make preventive maintenance, or in case of a big issue the extra unit will prevent me from any production stop.

The extra unit cost less than loosing customers if you can not print !

· Registered
459 Posts
I didn't realize Spectra sold to Europe, thought they only built for North America due to voltage, etc. If they do, get the speed treater as well.
Hi Marz,

We sell outside the USA on a case by case basis.

jgabby has an extensive knowledge and experience with DTG and he's also ordering additional parts and components for maintenance. The fact that he is also getting the SPECTRA SMART SYSTEM (modular print engine), he will not have any downtime while he gets the other print engine serviced.

I was the original beta tester for the SPECTRA SMART SYSTEM and I have NEVER had any down time for having a backup print engine always ready to go!!! :)

· Registered
15 Posts
We purchased a Spectra from Jay and his team, over the moon satisfied with his commitment to the machine and their work together. They have helped us with correcting machine errors and replacing parts when ever needed. Spent a day training with Jay in his shop and felt comfortable when we left. And your correct he always answers the phone, Jay and his team are good people. I give them a 104/10 for efforts and dedication to the company and machine they sell. Hope you love as much as we do.
Thanks
ROBIN

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.