T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think we need a thread here where we can post errors and problems together with the solutions on our build... this is for newbies like me for us to start the project.

1. no ink coming out from print head
solution: i followed the guide for building dtg with c88 but no prints, so i tried to add the pump assy and the ink come out.

2. general error (on startup)
solution: i havent tried this yet but what i read is you can disconnect the pw sensor or put metallic tape on the carriage blocking the pw sensor...

3. stocked drawer on friction mode...
solution: loosen the screw nails that connects the drawer and the slide...

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i tried disconnecting the pw sensor this day and have error... i did it twice to im sure that disconnecting pw sensor on my r230 is not applicable... i tried also putting silver tape, electrical tape, masking tape on the pw sensor with no success...

i am stocked now on the problem that when i remove the paper guide where the purous pad be place, it will generate paper jam or general error...

please help

· Registered
93 Posts
Hello guys ,
Gadnaw,
You are so right that we need to discuss what did we experienced building our own DTG so us to know what are those different problems that may occur during construction .
I am building one too, C88 ( the cheapest one that we can experiment ) and i am stuck into this PE timing i am almost done .if i can go through this error...... paper loaded incorrectly ... so far the two problem that i got was ink red light and paper loaded incorrectly .. the printer is new i assumed that it has a full cartridge ..but i have a couples of print before dis assembly ..the black is empty ...One thing that i noticed The printer is expending ink even in testing , even in error ( not printing any thing ) good luck guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.