T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm managing a shirt company called Right Arrow. I'm trying to get the word out to people around but I'm having a hard time. I just need people to comment on my shirts. Anyone know where I can post or does anyone want to comment on my shirts? I can provide the link if anyone wants.

Thank you
Jasson

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

I'm managing a shirt company called Right Arrow. I'm trying to get the word out to people around but I'm having a hard time. I just need people to comment on my shirts. Anyone know where I can post or does anyone want to comment on my shirts? I can provide the link if anyone wants.

Thank you
Jasson

·
Registered
249 Posts
Emptees.com is a good place to get general feedback on your designs. There's also a new forum out there called Tee Banter that has a good crowd in it. Im sure you could ask for some opinions there.

I would also be happy to take a look for you. Don't forget about Facebook and Twitter! Both are great ways to get feedback on anything.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Your designs look interesting enough, but they could be presented better. I suggest using more professional looking mock ups until you can take pictures of the actual shirts.

There are plenty of free mock ups that you can download off of Emptees.com by simply searching their resources section for 'mock ups' - Emptees - Resources matching “mock up”

By using those and making a cool back ground(some of the mock ups even come with backgrounds!) your designs will look a lot more professional.

Just my 2 cents, if you need any help with using the mock up templates just shoot me a PM and I can walk you through the process. You do need Photoshop or something similar though. Good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm also finding it difficult to get exposure. Jen had some good suggestions. You would think facebook would be a good medium to get the word out but I'm finding that is not the case. Perhaps people just don't like my ideas though.

Parker

·
Registered
169 Posts
As stated before, Emptees is a great place for criticism.. There's a LOT of really talented artists there, but be aware that they will be BRUTALLY honest with you.

Many many MANY people will not like what you're doing, but to get honest opinions, Emptees is the place.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a lot guys. really appreciate all the help :D yea we will be making it look more realistic, when we post it to our main site (under construction).thanks again.

any particular shirts you guys liked the most?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like #1-7 (green hand grasp), 1-2 is very eye-catching (love the design around the club), the hair design is creative as well.

Care to return the favor on my designs?

Thanks,
Parker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts