T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before i start I must thank this forum for everything. before I launched my line, I knew nothing about making creating a T shirt line, and with being on this site every night and being pointed into the right directions, I finally created and came out with my first t shirts for my clothing line, Plese take a look and tell me what you think, I only have a few on the site right now, more colors are coming this week than I go into promotions stage, thanks in advance
http://www.therhillappeal.com

·
Registered
144 Posts
It sounds a bit like a charity. Is it a charity? Like 'The Tsunami Appeal' or 'The Rowanda Appeal'. The website looks nice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think that R. Hill is kind of drowned by the intensity of the blocks around the other words. I like the R Hill font design though :)

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
I think the site is lacking some continuity and branding. The home page looks like you're selling Brooks Brothers clothing. Then the shop page looks like you're selling fun beach wear. But there's only logo tees. It's hard to tell what your brand is about. You have two About Us pages, but neither tell me anything about your branding.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I was thinking the same thing Tim. I was thinking upscale when I saw the home page, then when I went into the shop I saw simple logo tees.

Also when I was in the shop and clicked on home, it did not redirect me to the home page so I would check that out. It stayed on the shopping page so check the link.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I think this needs a bit more thought. I have to agree with the others who say your home page looks like an upscale men's apparel store, and when you get inside the theme seems to be more beach lifestyle oriented. The shirts don't seem to go with either look, although they lean more toward the men's upscale apparel than beach, in my opinion.

Both your About Us pages are a lot of words that say absolutely nothing. About Us pages should be personal, and tell your story. Right now, your page does not do that.

You also need to take a look at your policies. Right now your return policy says nothing about returns. It talks about changing payment methods, which really has nothing to do with returning merchandise.

Over all, the sense I get is that you're not quite sure what you want to be yet. Sit down and spend some time determining who your target market is and then construct a site that speaks to those people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts