T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come to see us. 5/18-5/20.
all day long, doesn't matter how many times. water/beer/munch/hard liq'/wine are free in my booth but has to be a T-Shirt Forum member. Instead of you pay $5/bottle of water at stand. $7 for beer? $10 for shot?
Wild Turkey to Don SWF.
Because I love people!!!!! and party.
If you need to pay any to get in to show floor just call my cell at enterance. 215-593-8698. I'll come and get you in for free. I like FREE. I am sure you do too.

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Show in Atlanta Convention center

SPESA
It is international show. Upper scale than ISS or Printwear. We are exhibiting Label machine, Sequin/Spangle motif automatic Machine, NeoFlex, Rhinestone machine, Many embroidery companies will be there. What do you do?

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

T35,
I see you are in GA. And you post more than me. Come on in. Be my guset and post here what you saw to T-Shirts forumers. My forum is so quite not because i do not sell less than anybody. We are Probably TOP seller. They are all happy and running the machine No time for here. See other forums vs NeoFlex.
One time someone says I do not sell any machine that is why NeoFlex forum is so quite. I told him go ebay and see how many ink sets we are selling per month.(when we modify 4880 we take out original ink and sell on ebay). He were surprised big time and there were no more questions. Please I need someone who write here often with reality. I love this Forum but so quite here while others forums are busy with what?
What should I do too make busy here? Make machine trouble? Remind me Maytag service man in TV commercial.

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

screen printing, embroidery, rhinestones, and anything anyone else needs:)
Sequin and Spangle are replacing Rhinestone these days. No Lead, fast, cheaper, lighter, shinnier --etc.
Pay attention on this you won't regret. My customer took order from Wal-Mart 170,000 pices of Pumpkin design for fall. $2/ea. More money than Rhinestone transfer because in China all made by hand one by one with twizer. Now automation arrived. 700 sequins /min. Hand 15-20/ minute. I sold the machines to China. Do you believed this? but it is True.
Screen Printing
Will last forever. But too much work :( I did for 30 years.
EMB
All heavy orders are out of USA.:confused:. no more 20 heads are selling in USA. Just Single head only, Sad. Also Chinese patch does not help either.
It's time to re-invent new stuff.

·
Registered
558 Posts

If I'd only known about it I would have planned our trip to ATL a week earlier! We'll be there the 24th. It would have been great to write off some of the vacation as business expense :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts