T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a good review of comboutique regarding the prices (they do seem to be a bit on the pricey side) and the quality?

I know people will pay for quality but are they really of good quality? They have a good choice of apparell, apparently screen-printed (?) and printed-on-demand... and without the problem of having to buy upfront material!

They seem to be good, even the online shops set-up by the website are professional...

does someone have experience with Comboutique.com ? I'd be very grateful.

Thank you :)

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought 2 custom shirts from comboutique and they arrived last week. I bought a 3/4 sleeve, white t-shirt for women and a black t-shirt for men.

For the white shirt: The print had a plastic kind of feel. It was trimmed almost exactly with the text. It was actually a good print.

For the black shirt: I was utterly disappointed. The text was not "cut-around" but the whole area had that plastic feel. What I mean by 'whole area' is that the whole chest area was a (literally) reflecting plastic area. It is practically un-wearable.

Wanted to say that out loud.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
monkeylantern said:
I imagine Printmojo might be interested in having a word, seeing as they're stepping on their toes (and possibly not telling the truth).
Sure they're stepping on a lot of people's toes since the problem with screen printing is the high costs of single prints. To those that don't want to invest money to buy bulk upfront this is a deterrant. Claiming that they can get the best of two worlds -- quality of screen-printing, and printing on demand -- makes them the ultimate printing service.

Too good to be true, as I saw from the shirts I bought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.