T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a mighty press and epson c88, plus 50 sheets of tranfer paper in light and dark, or I should say 50 for light shirts and 50 for dark shirts. The press is 15x15 and the cost for it all is $830 plus shipping.

Does this sound like a good deal for that type of heat press?

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Press from Coastal Business (15 x 15 mighty press ) $635. That includes shipping.Printer $80 (Staples, Office depot) paper 100 sheets about .90 cents average. that's 805. On your offer does it include shipping. If not then it is not a good deal. because you can buy your own printer locally and not pay shipping and you can get paper from New Milford and the shipping is free. And the press is also shipped free from Coastal Business.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The deal is from coastal business. Are they cool to deal with? I figure that if I got it all in one place it would be cheaper. I should check on the printer locally and see what it sales for.

Now is the mighty press cool to start out with? I do have a few more $$ to work with. I saved about 1500 for this. And I need some set aside for the host as well.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Buechee said:
The deal is from coastal business. Are they cool to deal with? I figure that if I got it all in one place it would be cheaper. I should check on the printer locally and see what it sales for.

Now is the mighty press cool to start out with? I do have a few more $$ to work with. I saved about 1500 for this. And I need some set aside for the host as well.
The Mighty Press is a great machine to start with. If you have some extra money to invest, I would upgrade to the 16 x 20 press, will be worth it. This press should last you about 10 years, so you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
badalou said:
I think Coastal is one of the top notch companies to deal with.. Very service minded. I love my 15 x 15.
Should I save to get a bigger one or would that 15x15 be cool?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks Badalou, I'm getting the 15x15 this week and I'll be on my way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts