T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I'm a long time lurker, first time poster here and I have a question about Tee colour choices that has been bothering me for a while.

I've noticed that women's tees have a very small amount of colour choice compared to that of men's. Even when the woman's tee is the corresponding or matching style, the colour choice is usually only a fraction of the men's.

But some shops, Threadless in particular , have large varieties of tee colours that come in both the men's and women's shirt styles.

I guess, long story short, what I'm asking is where are all the women's colour's? Does anyone know where Threadless gets supplied from?

Thanks for your time!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Threadless currently make their own shirts. Prior to that they used American Apparel for their women's shirts, who make their full colour range in men's and women's styles. In general, the more fashion orientated companies have better women's colour ranges, the more promo style companies (Gildan et al.) focus more on men's apparel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.