T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to work with fast t-jet 3, But I can not adjust the colors in colors and black t-shirt.:confused:
I am using bright white ink, prints are too dark.
What's wrong?
Thanks for sharing knowledge... DSCF8268.JPG

DSCF8267.JPG

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
What material are you printing on? What is your temperature set at and how long are you curing the print? You will get better results printing on 100% cotton. Also, your underbase should look bright white and have a solid coverage over the garment with no fibers sticking up. The brighter the underbase the brighter the colors.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi
Looked at your site is very good work.
I'm using 100% cotton, temperature 180 degrees 20 seconds.
I'm from japan.
I bought this machine used, had several problems.
I had to make the repairs without any instruction.
Luckily I worked many years in the epson japan.
But even being used, the manufacturer should give surport.
Is there a video tutorial on this site or somewhere i can buy?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Is that 180 celsius? Should be around 165 celsius (330 F) and curing for 3 minutes on prints with an underbase. But if your only doing it for 20 seconds than thats not where the problem is. How bright is your underbase? How old is the ink and are you agitating it daily? From the looks of the picture it looks pretty dull. You might want to check to see if your applying your pretreatment correctly and if your white ink is agitated properly as well. The manufacturer of the Tjets are no longer in business but you can still find support for them. You are in the right direction starting on this forum. You can find videos here Support Videos |

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for attention....
If you need to know something from japan ...
I'll make new test.
Thank you very much.

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts