T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Oh ok. I may be able to look into it but I don't know if I will be allowed at work but if I can I will. I think one of my co-workers used to go to Kinkos and they would seperate them but I could be wrong. Also, this link and many others could be helpful to you. How to Make Color Separations in Illustrator | eHow.com check it out.

· Registered
28 Posts
I seperate stuff like that all the time ubwhite/red/black/grey/hwhite would look the best I would use a 305 mesh count for the black

I use photoshop channels. I have found that you can produce a nice halftone shade if your black is set to 15% on your levels

but, this can get tricky its a matter of exposure time as well......

· Registered
2,920 Posts
Just made the separation in channels using Photoshop, I have come up using only 3 colors -- Red, Black, and Underbase white. Maybe you can use it though, I have never had the time doing the halftone because the size you will require is not mentioned.

Anyway, you can actually resize the design to fit your need, the only thing you will be working on is the halftone output for the black channel. The red and underbase white will be just be printed as spot.

Just download from this link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Goodluck :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.