T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everybody,

I am planning to open an online color separation business but I'm not sure if this is safe as most of the customers demand is deliver first then pay later after they received the film, I'm afraid that some of them are not sincere maybe after they received the films they will disappear just like BUBBLES. Screen Printers, Designers I'm sure you guys have a lot of experience regarding this matter pls. give me an advice. By the way I have 24" x 54" Imagesetter Printer

Thanks,
Rene

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sounds simple....have them pay first! I met someone here on these boards and they did some color seps for me and I paid via paypal and then they did the work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your advise, but my problem is I have no paypal account & credit card for checking the customers payment, getting credit card in Shanghai, China is difficult specially I'm from Philippines, I only have bank account is that ok for the customers to pay paypal through my bank account? (sorry for my ignorance). I just want to make sure my customers will surely pay me as I am charging for only USD 0.04 cents/sq. inch

Rene

·
Registered
372 Posts
what you can do is contact your local screen printers and other printers... visit them personally and offer them your separation service.... have your business card ready and list of specs that you can do with your imagesetter as a handout... talk to them, ask them how much are they paying for color sep... who's doing it for them... ask them if they want to try your service, etc....

try your local community first... then get to the next city...i am sure you will get customers by just around your area.

goodluck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts