T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI EVERYONE IM JUST NEW IN THE SCREEN PRINTING industry and there are a few problems i need help with. i hope you guys could help. 1. i need color mixing app that can let me accurately compute the amt and mix of ink needed. i also need a software to separate the design to cmyk and halftone(THAT IS FREE OR CHEAP. pls help guys thank you

· Registered
63 Posts
i am also new..
this link for cmyk+halftone:SimRip

for color matching software i use wilflex IMS: WilflexIMS, because when i use plastisol ink i use wilflex brand. but usualy i use waterbased ink.
i think different brand have diffrent color matching software..i don;t know..:D

hope little bit help

happy printing

· Registered
118 Posts
My friend uses Epson Printer, CorelDraw/Photoshop and Keenworth water-based inks. Colors printed on bondpaper are accurately the same on the shirt prints. He told me, as time goes by you can mix color match inks by yourself without relying the mix apps. software if there's any. ;)

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@happyprint thanks man big help how does this simrip compare to ultraseps accurip and other softwares?
@bugnaw i already got software to indicate what color should be mixed. my problem is im not making the color from scratch i would usually start from the a qty of a color which is normally white. im not sure if there is such a software that i could simply put the number of kilograms (white) then my pigment mixture and the total percentage i should use. which his normally 1-5 percent of total pigments :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.