T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a Ricoh GX3300 sub printer from Conde. I called their support department who helped me set up the printer and install the ICC profiles and it works great. Problem is my HP9800 printer colors are now way off, and before the colors were dead on. I use this to print large format clock faces and now my bread and butter printer is out of whack. I have been working on this issue for the last 4hrs and nothing has changed. Any help would be appreciated. I am printing from Photoshop 7 just FYI.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i guess it's too late now... but I always save my current profile and name it the date I install the new profile so that I can revert back to it.

If you didn't know anything about color profiles, I would assume that it would be the default one. I would save your new ricoh GX3300 profile and then try to restore the old one.

Doesn't windows do a restore point everytime you install a new driver. You can try that too. But you would have to re set up the sublimation printer later?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
For Photoshop 7, go to print with preview, color management, and change print space profile back to same as source.

Sorry for the issue.
Let me know if that helps.
If not give me a call.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Assuming your using corel, uncheck the "apply icc profile" in the misc tab in print or print preview. That will turn off our profile. For Photoshop just put color handling back to print manages color.

Sorry for the issue.
Let me know if that helps.
If not give me a call.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where do I need to go to put color handling back to print manages color. I have went to print preview and changed that a couple of hours ago, but having trouble finding the area I need for your second suggestion. Thank you again.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, it's in print preview. Tired and a little punchy, so everything is not soaking in like it should. Time to call it a night. I will give it shot tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts