T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm just starting out my setup is a 5 in 1 press, epson wf 7610, I'm using the ink that comes with the printer (until everything start working correct then I will go to the ciss setup) and I use adobe photoshop for my designs. The shirts printing fine but the mugs look like the pic I provide, some of the transfer still on the paper, I add.a few more seconds to another transfer and it came out same way. That was the first mug I did just to try it out. I press it at 194 degrees for 25 seconds according to the instructions on the transfer paper.

· Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm just starting out my setup is a 5 in 1 press, epson wf 7610, I'm using the ink that comes with the printer (until everything start working correct then I will go to the ciss setup) and I use adobe photoshop for my designs. The shirts printing fine but the mugs look like the pic I provide, some of the transfer still on the paper, I add.a few more seconds to another transfer and it came out same way. That was the first mug I did just to try it out. I press it at 194 degrees for 25 seconds according to the instructions on the transfer paper.
You have to use dye sub ink and paper

Sent from my SM-G900T using T-Shirt Forums

· Registered
1,103 Posts
And I would not post that you're printing copyright logo if you don't have rights to it. But yes 2 minutes at 400 F. If it is dyesub. Pigment ink and normal shirt transfer will not work.

Sent from my SM-G900T using T-Shirt Forums

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.