Thanks for the info.Here is the best method for 100% cotton:
* It may work on 50/50 as well (not tested)
1. Use the smallest size press possible for the design (smaller area = higher pressure).
2. Use heat resistant gloves so you don't burn your hands in step 4 bellow.( $1 leather/canvas gloves will do).
3. Press the transfer to the shirt.
4. Once you open the press, grab the shirt immediately and stretch it from all sides as fast as possible.
The re is no need to peel the transfer as it will fall off on its own by the stretching.
Obviously you need to grabbing the shirts from the areas not covered by the transfer.
5. Re-press for 10 seconds and stretch again.
Thanks. Didn't even think of that, since I just bought a Geo Knight automatic release timer. Not sure if I can have two different times programmed in. Havent used yet.Being lazy, I use the same time for the repress as I did on the original. You can get different vinyl surface looks by picking a parchment with the surface you desire, e.g., gloss, semi gloss. or patterned. Repressing is definitely worth doing for both the look and better adhesion to the fabric.