T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured since the C120 has CMYK cartriges that I would design in CMYK. Well, my prints are coming out darker than what Photoshop shows. Any suggestions? I'm printing on JPSS. If I design in RGB, the prints are more true to color. Is there a way to calibrate either Photoshop or the C120 to print truer colors for CMYK?

·
Registered
29 Posts
In the print window, on the first screen, the is a drop-down menu that is labeled "Color Management". I'm pretty sure "Printer" is default, select photoshop for managing and you will get alot nicer prints. Always do print design in HTML.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So yes in photoshop set it to photoshop manages color THEN turn OFF color management in the PRINTER or your colors will be darker than the on the screen.

Alan

·
Registered
18 Posts
You might also look into calibrating your monitor, I use a spider made by Color Vision, there are many others. If your monitor is even a little off the colors you print will be different then the ones you see on the monitor,This is more critical in photohraphy and that is my main area, but it should apply to heat transfers as well. Any way I keep my monitor calirated.

Alan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts