T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signing in was a bit.. so I thought if I go this far, see what's next. So anyone tell me what have I got myself into. I just wanted to buy Transfer paper with design. But I had to send a msg to be completely apart of this, I don't know what I'am in far. And what it might be fun! so this is me saing hello, I'am new at this.

· Registered
4,158 Posts
Signing in was a bit.. so I thought if I go this far, see what's next. So anyone tell me what have I got myself into. I just wanted to buy Transfer paper with design. But I had to send a msg to be completely apart of this, I don't know what I'am in far. And what it might be fun! so this is me saing hello, I'am new at this.
Hello, we all were new at this at one time.. believe me I had to crawl before I could walk. I made many mistakes. I still do.. But I have changed the word from mistakes to learning experence. Many come here saying they just wanted to do this as a hobby.. That is what I now call a beginning. As you ask questions and do the work it becomes more. Then you figure out how you want this business to work for you. What part of the industry you want? And believe me there are many parts to it.. people use the word transfers.. I use the word heat applied graphics.. as that is really what you will do.. transfer paper with designs.. learn the types.. learn what they do.. find your method of doing them. I have an expression.. set the table before you eat.. make a list of questions.. place them here so we can guide you. A warm welcome.. Lou

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.