T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever heard of Club21 Tees? According to the label they at some point had a site www.club21t.com and RN# 111794 but I've never been able to find these. It's my favorite blank black tee I've ever owned, great cut, great dimensions, great material. I bought it at my corner store but the store has since replaced them with John Son <---- Crap. Any info on these tees would be appreciated. I've already checked the RN through the FTC site.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have been making my own custom clothes and selling them online as well as clothing I find @ antique shops & thrifting, anything I find cool or interesting or vintage and desireable..I been doing this for about 6 years now & I happened to find a club21 tee shirt..they are "world famous tees" as it says on the tag,but I can't find anything about them anywhere..I even have the same RN number you said you had but my search came up with nothing..the shirt I have is really cool,it's a huge well printed weed leaf on the front and says "Just Blaze" under it..the leaf has these skeleton versions of rapper faces like snoop,tupac,easy-e & others going down the leaf..the eyes have red gems in them and many are still there..great shirt but I can't find a price range for them or an origin or a timeline for when it was made.hopefully someone can shed light on this brand and share more info about them..for now,I am hanging onto this shirt I have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.