T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've joined Club Proworld for many years. I don't understand why its a January to January program. If I pay & join in June....shouldn't my membership go through June the following year? OR prorate my membership to reflect only 6 months worth of use? OR retro my membership and give me a refund for orders placed during the year prior to joining?

Am I crazy? I feel like I'm getting ripped off!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've joined Club Proworld for many years. I don't understand why its a January to January program. If I pay & join in June....shouldn't my membership go through June the following year? OR prorate my membership to reflect only 6 months worth of use? OR retro my membership and give me a refund for orders placed during the year prior to joining?

Am I crazy? I feel like I'm getting ripped off!
Some of the organizations I belong to are annual just like that January - December. However if you pay for your initial year July 1 or later it is 1/2 price (or discounted) then you pay again on January 1.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Keely, the rebate is calculated on a year long basis, regardless of the time that you join during the year. Upon request, we will issue a retroactive, qualifying, merchandise credit for memberships purchased during the year. Here is the link to the complete details of the program:

Club Pro World Benefits, Terms & Conditions - Pro World

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.