T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some pointers and leds. I want to start a clothing line with my designs. I want to have them printed by another company. I don't have the money for high end equipment so I'll let a company who has the equipment and the inventory to handle my printing needs. Does any one know a company who's printing is of good quality for a good price? I want to stay within the $6-$7 dollar per shirt range. I want to sell the shirts between $12-$14 dollors. Also if their is a alternative method that can give me better results than the one I presented feel free to tell. Also what to look for in a good print company besides the amount of:) clientel they have.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
I'm looking for some pointers and leds. I want to start a clothing line with my designs. I want to have them printed by another company. I don't have the money for high end equipment so I'll let a company who has the equipment and the inventory to handle my printing needs.
Sounds like your looking for screen printer. Start by looking for some local print shops in your area.

Does any one know a company who's printing is of good quality for a good price? I want to stay within the $6-$7 dollar per shirt range. I want to sell the shirts between $12-$14 dollors.
Pricing for screen printing is based on a few variables, including number of colors in the designs and how many you are printing of each design. But that $6-7 range should be doable.

Also what to look for in a good print company besides the amount of clientel they have.
Just talk to them about what you need. Ask to see samples. And try to get as much of a feel as you can about their service.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind using companies that is not local. in general if I were to use around three colors in my design is it reasonable to ball park at the $6-7 dollar range

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Basic blank, standard size print, plastisol inks... yeah should be in that range. Much of it will depend on volume. If you are doing 100+ shirts, definitely. But 24-36 could be cutting it close. But keep in mind, you will pay set up fees and screen charges for the first order. So that increases the price, but if you did a re-order, you wouldn't pay those fees again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts