T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking in the forums for a order form template I could use to hand out with our clothing line catalog. If none is available could you guys tell me what are the important things that should be in the form so i can make one? Once again it is for a clothing company for bulk orders. NOT for screen printing embroidery etc. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I can email you the one that I use if you send me a direct message. Your form should include the store name, contact information, buyer's name and contact info, type of store, their resale license #, their payment terms, a line where they need to sign that they understand the terms of the order and the actual items that they are ordering (style, color, size, cost, etc.)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can email you the one that I use if you send me a direct message. Your form should include the store name, contact information, buyer's name and contact info, type of store, their resale license #, their payment terms, a line where they need to sign that they understand the terms of the order and the actual items that they are ordering (style, color, size, cost, etc.)
Awesome! Thanks i will send you a line now. Thank you!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Any chance you could just post it so others dont have to PM you every time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts