T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I totally agree with Solmu and Greg, but I do think someone needs to connect with the name personally before they fly with it. If it "sings" to them, people will hear it when they say it.

I couldn't find the right name for my biz for a long time, and once I found it, I could "feel" it. The more time went on, the more the name took meaning, and now I couldn't imagine any other name. When I say it, I am connected to it. I wonder if that is what the OP means, that they don't feel a connection to it, rather than it doesn't sound "fashionable" enough. Not sure, waiting to hear more from the poster on why they don't think it's good enough. It truly *might* not be the right name for them. I had a dozen or so that weren't right for me, and I am glad I didn't settle before the right one was "born".

But, please don't take me wrong, what you and Solmu said was my first thought reading the post, and I totally agree with both of you that once a brand has name recognition, it will sound right, and sound right hopefully in every household. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.