T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So...My company just launched its site and this it's second week in. This is a great thing for us indeed, only the problem is getting people to buy the shirts. I have family and friends who have bought from us, but I need to start getting my name out in the t-shirt forum community. Any tips on how to get our name out there?

Thanks for all your help and we are excited to hear from you soon!

DTD Team

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
but I need to start getting my name out in the t-shirt forum community
The t-shirt forum community is probably not your target buyer.

You'll probably want to start by figuring out who your t-shirts are designed for. What type of people would most likely be interested in the types of designs you sell.

Once you figure that out, it's just a matter of advertising your brand in the same places those people are.

You can also try some of the great marketing tips that have been posted here to get started:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/t-shirt-marketing/t20419.html

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Rodney hit the target, figure out who your target market is and then go and talk to them in the places where they congregate.

I will add one more bit of advice. When you get to the places where your target market congregates, become part of the community. Don't just be there to sell. People tend to buy from other people or companies they trust. If your message is constantly "me, me, me" and "buy, buy, buy" you'll turn a lot of people off. Soft sell is usually better than hard sell.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I would love to see your website and give you constructive feedback. Do you have professional photos? Is your checkout process easy and secure? Do you have good descriptions of your products? THese are all things that people take into consideration when deciding whether or not to buy from you. Good luck!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Don't expect for it to take of rapidly. Marketing takes along time, be persistent with it and always push forward. People arn't going to be looking for you, you need to be looking for them.

·
Registered
236 Posts
like everyone else says.... find your target..... but make a lesson from this.... think alllllll that out before you start sketching. Make designs versatile so you can keep recycling and reinventing them so you can stay consistent with your look and evolve with the times.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts