T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 11x17 or 13x19 cloth transfers. The transfers are made out of a cloth material & have a addhessive style backing (just like regular heat press paper). I've looked everywhere & I can't find them. I've seen them on urban style (hip-hop) shirts the last couple of years.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You may be thinking of subliCloth. It's a 100% poly fabric that is sublimated and then heat pressed to allow dyesub on dark garments. SubliDecal is another product of theirs onto which you sublimate and then apply like pressure sensitive sign vinyl.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Actually pellon can be applied to anything, wood , glass, cloth, plastic as long as the item can take the heat you can use it.

So yes pellon can be used on cloth, in fact allot of scrapbookers use it and also embroidery people use it too.

Bryan

·
Registered
77 Posts
Brian, my man, I think you have things mixed up..Pellon is used to display transfers or as a test print material in screenprinting. I'm sure there are many uses for pellon but I don't think it's a good idea to run it through your injet printer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.