T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
About 8 months ago, my wife and I started a small at-home t-shirt business to make some extra money during the off hours from our regular jobs.

We started a website and bought the whole setup (FlexiJet, heat press, computer, inks, etc). Shortly after, I got a great job offer in another state.

Long story short... we have moved and both taken jobs that leave us no extra time to work on the shirts. We are trying to figure out how to go about selling the business. Is there a market out there for used DTG equipment and if so, who do we contact?

·
Registered
985 Posts
There is a market for used DTGs, those who can not afford to pay the big bucks a new machine costs. I would try locally first, at craigslist. If it is reasonable priced you should be able to sell your equipment separately or as a package, quickly.
Best luck.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I know there are many websites that have classified sections. I would also contact your vendor and maybe they can help you find a buyer. I sold a few machines and my original sales person helped me arrange a sale. I realize your set on closing, 8 months is not a lot of time. I wish you good luck. .... JB

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Rick,
I have a friend just south of Houston who lost most of her equipment due to Hurricane Ike. She might be interested in your equipment.
Please send me a PM with your contact information and a list of your equipment and I'll get in touch with her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts