T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I hope I have come to the right place here! And I hope I am not breaking any forum rules either, I just want to say I closed my SportsDen stores two years ago and am making a huge life change! Because of all this, I have to sell my 2 commercial embroidery machines and a screen printer. I still have left-over T shirts and polo shirts by the box load too and really just want it all gone soon. I have aquired my nursing degree and will be working out of country by December, so everything I have has to be gone by then! If anyone can help, has ideas, and can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!

I have assigned the selling of my store inventory to a friend; she will handle that part. But as far as the machines, that is my part becasue I know them and can give specific information.

So if anyone can help, please pm me here, or you can email me directly at [email protected] and I will get back to you!

Thank you for you help, and again, if I broke form rules, I apologise! But I am not a business any more, just have to help someone who is still in or starting. Thanks, AngieD

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there, I just wanted to give you the heads up to let you know I had to move this post out of the forums because we don't allow sales posts in the forum threads.

You may want to try digit smith.com, ebay or craigslist for places to list your equipment for sale

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rodney! I didn't mean to color outside the lines, so my apologies! I would like to post in the classifieds here on this forum. I am working toward my 15 posts so I will try not to sound like a sales person. I am definitely not a business, just trying to pass items on to others who can use them. OK, I'll be good! AngieD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts