T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
We had both the dampers and cartridges on our machine at one time or another. It is always the white causing problems except one time we got a bad batch of cyan. We almost always get a good nozzle check on the CMYK but white needs several head cleanings and also cleaning all the other parts.

I am happy that some are seeing improvements with the new WIMS system. Don mentioned estimated costs involved in upgrading. While many may see this as the answer, I see this as spending more money when I thought I was buying a good system to begin with. Maybe I am stubborn in not buying into the theory that technology improves so just pay up to play. Already paid, and have been paying ever since. Don said, and I quote: "Even if we could do it at our real cost, would folks pay $1,200-1,500 for this upgrade?" Does this sound excessive to anyone but me? Well maybe not if you never have problems but if you have lost money since you bought the machine you might feel differently. If only I had waited until the improvements had been made maybe I'd be one of the happy customers making money and never posting a word here.

I could go on but why.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts