T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Anyone have experience with ClixGalore.com for affiliation marketing for Merchant or affiliates?
Thinking of using them for my program,
-no set up fee for the basic package, and no monthly fees
Thanks,

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I've used clixgalore as an affiliate, but not as a merchant.

I wasn't really too impressed with it. The interface was more complicated than other affiliate programs, and as an affiliate, they were less merchants to select from and the tracking wasn't the greatest.

I would suggest looking into shareasale over clixgalore.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I did look into them, problem is their $450 set up fee....( I believe part of that is a deposit, not sure)...I am really out of cash right know....
I also looked into using in house AF PR software, but as I have read here, there are more advantages using a (popular) third party.

Perhaps I might start with them and see how things go, if I can get the cash flow situation to improve, I may invest into Shareasale.

Thankk Rodney,

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
.I am really out of cash right know
If you're really out of cash, you may want to rethink setting up an affiliate program.

Even one with no monthly fees, you'll still need to pay your affiliates.

It can also take money to market your affiliate program properly. When you start marketing your program, if it is with a lesser quality program like clixgalore, you may turn off some quality affiliates who could send you lots of sales, but don't want to deal with clixgalore. First impressions are important.

It may be worth it to focus on other marketing avenues right now until you have the time and money to really jump into affiliate marketing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input...
I do have various banners made, and I have budgeted for paying the commissions...Anyother marketing costs that you are refering to? I was just was not prepared to dish out $550 just to set it up with shareasale.
Ultimatly you are right, and that was my first choice...
Anyone else have any comments about clixgalore?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Anyother marketing costs that you are refering to?
The marketing/advertising you'll need to do to attract quality affiliates. Just putting an "affiliate program" link on your site doesn't always work.

Places like abestweb.com have lots of quality affiliates there and it's possible to tap into them with a paid marketing program there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts